Over time, the key components of a capacitor system may need to be replaced, including capacitors, fuses, contactors, or controllers.
Instead of replacing the entire power factor correction system, it may be more efficient and economical to replace only some parts.
We offer many replacement parts to extend the life of your low-voltage capacitor equipment.
All our power factor and power quality products/services are guided by our high standard of quality.
Power Factor Controllers
- Types PFC6max and PFC12max for automatic LV systems
- 6 or 12 relay outputs
MV Detuned Filter Reactors
- indoor, outdoor
- air/iron core
Contactors for Power Factor Capacitor Banks
- nominal power KC 12 up to 75kvar
- voltage up to 690V 50/60Hz
Improving the performance, quality and efficiency of electrical systems
In transmission systems, reactive power is needed to maintain the voltage to deliver active power. A lack of reactive power leads to an inefficient use of the electrical network and results in voltage sags, overloaded transformers, lines, cables, etc.
In industry, motor loads and other electrical loads require reactive power to convert electrical energy into useful work.
Iskra has a comprehensive portfolio for addressing a wide variety of power quality problems. The benefits of using Iskra’s capacitor and filter solutions include:
- Compliance with the strictest power quality regulations on reactive power and harmonics
- Reducing and/or eliminating utility penalties for a low power factor and/or harmonics
- Off-loading of and reduction of power losses in cables and transformers
- Reducing production downtime and/or commercial system downtime
- Increasing system efficiency and reduction of CO2 emissions